Monday, January 16, 2023

Wordle 576

🟩🟨🟨⬛️⬛️ FOCUS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 FROCK

This game only took me a couple minutes to finish. The first word that occurred to me for my second guess was FROCK but I hesitated because it only had one vowel. Otherwise I probably would have finished this game in under a minute.

This is the eleventh time I have finished a game in 2 guesses. This is the sixth time this streak and the fourth time this month that I have finished a game in two guesses. This is the second time I have started a game with 1.2.2 and finished it in two guesses. Finally, this is the first time I have finished games in two guesses on consecutive days.

🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ FOCUS
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟨 DRAFT
⬛️⬛️🟩🟩🟩 NIFTY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 LEFTY

This game took me about 5 minutes to finish.

This is just the second time this month that I have started a game with 0.1.4. So far this month I have had more games that started with 0.0.5, 0.2.3, and 2.0.3 than with 0.1.4. Very unusual.

No comments:

Post a Comment