Monday, January 23, 2023

Wordle 583

⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 BLOKE
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 ALIVE
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩 FLUME
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩 GLUTE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ELUDE

Time: 3-4 minutes

I started to get worried after my fourth guess because, paradoxically, I could not think if what to try next and I was worried that there were more than two possible answers.

This is my fourth 0Y game this month which is more 0Y games than any prior month.

This is my 125th game in this streak and my 335th game overall. See stats below.

Highlights
  • more than half of the games I finished in two guesses happened during my current streak
  • more than half of the games that started with 2.0.3 happened during my current streak
  • no games have started with 2.1.2 during my current streak 
  • more than half of my 5G games have happened during my current streak
  • almost half of my 0Y games have happened during my current streak







⬛️🟨⬛️🟩🟨 BLOKE
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛️ LEAKS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 LEAKY

Time: 1-2 minutes

I should have had this one in 2 guesses.

This is the third time this month that I have started a game with 1.2.2. I had one game that started with 1.2.2 in Nov and none in Dec.

No comments:

Post a Comment