Saturday, January 7, 2023

Wordle 567

🟩🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ LEACH
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 LEMON

This game took me a minute or two to finish. I was surprised that I got the first two letters with my first guess. I was stunned that my second guess was the answer.

This is the second time this month that I have finished a game in 2 guesses. The last time was just 4 days ago. This is just the second time that I have finished two games in a single month in 2 guesses. The last time was May 2022.

This is the first time this month that I have finished the game without any yellow letters. This makes 10 consecutive months that has happened at least once.

⬛️⬛️🟩🟨🟨 LEACH
🟩🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ CHART
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 CHAOS

This game only took me 2 to 3 minutes to finish.

The last time I started with 1.2.2 and finished in 3 guesses was in late Nov.

No comments:

Post a Comment