Friday, January 13, 2023

Wordle 573

🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ ALERT
⬛️🟨🟨⬛️⬛️ PANIC
⬛️🟨🟨🟨⬛️ SHANK
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 HUMAN

This game took me about 10 minutes to finish. I had trouble picking my second word for some reason. I kept thinking of words that didn’t fit for one reason or another. Maybe my third guess should have had at least one other vowel but it all worked out in the end.

This is my first 5G game this month. I didn’t have any 5G games in Dec. My last 5G game happened on Nov 25. I also started that game with 0.1.4 but I finished that game in 3 guesses.

HUMAN was the answer to the 5-letter game on Septle on Jan 9. I’m not sure what to make of that.

🟨⬛️⬛️🟨🟨 ALERT
🟨🟨🟨⬛️⬛️ TRAIN
⬛️🟨🟩🟨🟩 PARTY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 STRAY

This game took me about 5 minutes to finish. I spent more time coming up with my second guess than I did my third or fourth guesses.

This is the second time this week and the third time this streak that I have started a game with 0.3.2. The last time I started a game with 0.3.2 was on Jan 9 when the answer was HUMAN. The other time this streak that I started a game with 0.3.2 was the first day of this streak, Dec 25. I also finished that game in 4 guesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment