Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Wordle 578

⬛️⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ FERAL
⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️🟨 TAPIR
🟨⬛️🟩🟨🟨 ROACH
🟩🟨🟩⬛️🟨 CRASH
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛️ CHARM
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 CHARD

Time: about 5 minutes

I think I got lucky. I’m not sure if there were any other possible answers after my fifth guess.

This is the sixth time this streak, which is now 120 games long, that it has taken me 6 guesses to finish a game. I still have yet to equal the number of 6-guess games (9) that I had in my second longest streak, which was 95 games long.

⬛️🟨⬛️🟨⬛️ FERAL
⬛️🟩⬛️🟨⬛️ CAGED
⬛️🟩🟨⬛️🟩 BATHE
⬛️🟩⬛️🟩🟩 WAITE
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩 TASTE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 PASTE

Time: about 5 minutes

I don’t think there were any other possible answers after my fifth guess but I could be wrong.

This is the first time I have started with 0.2.3 and that it has taken me 6 guesses to finish the game.

This is the first time that it has taken me 6 guesses to finish both games.

No comments:

Post a Comment