Friday, January 6, 2023

Wordle 566

⬛️⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ SABER
🟩🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ BEGUN
🟩🟩⬛️🟩⬛️ BEFIT
🟩🟩⬛️🟩🟨 BEZIL
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 BELIE

It took me about 5-10 minutes to finish this game. This was not an easy one. I feel like I got lucky. My fourth guess was a shot in the dark, I didn’t think it was actually a word.

It is unusual for me to start with 0.2.3 and take 5 guesses to finish the game. The last time it happened was on Nov 10.

⬛️🟩⬛️🟨⬛️ SABER
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 MAPLE
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 FAUVE
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 WAITE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 CANOE

This game took me several minutes to finish. I have no idea how many more possible answers there were after my fourth guess. I feel like I got lucky with my last guess.

The last time I started with 1.1.3 and finished in 5 guesses was on Nov 12.

⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ BLEACH
🟨🟩🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ CLOUDY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 FLOCKS

This game took me a few minutes to finish. This is the first time since early to mid Dec that the solution wasn’t a repeat from months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment