Sunday, January 15, 2023

Wordle 575

⬛️⬛️🟩🟩🟩 MOIRE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SPIRE

This game took me about 5 minutes to finish. SPIRE was the first word that occurred to me for my second guess but then I started to have doubts. I considered playing SHIRE but in the end I decided not to do that.

This is the second time that I have started a game with 3.0.2. The previous time I started a game with 3.0.2 was on Sep 3. I also finished that game in 2 guesses.

This is the third time this month and fifth time this streak that I have finished a game in 2 guesses.

This is my third 0Y game this month and tenth one this streak. Half of my 0Y games (10/20) have happened during my current streak.

🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 MOIRE
🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 MAUVE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 MELEE

This game took me a few minutes to finish. My third guess wasn’t exactly a shot in the dark but I wasn’t expecting it to be the answer.

This is the third time this month that I have started a game with 2.0.3 and the fourth time this month that I have started with 2 green letters. I didn’t start a single game with 2 green letters in Nov or Dec. On the flip side, I have only started one game with 0.1.4 this month as compared with 7 games in Dec and 6 in Nov. This all seems very unusual but I’m only halfway through the month.

This is my third 0Y game this month. I had just one 0Y game in Nov and one in Dec.

No comments:

Post a Comment