Saturday, June 1, 2024

Wordle 1078

⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ WAFER
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ PASTY
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛️ BASIC
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛️ BASIS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 BASIN

Time: 2-3 minutes

I thought of BASIS before I thought of BASIN. At that point in the game there wasn’t really an advantage in trying a word with five different letters so I went with BASIS.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 1.0.4. This is the seventh consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 1.0.4. I have started at least one game with 1.0.4 in 27 of the past 28 months.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 5 guesses. This is the third consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 5 guesses. I have started at least one game with 1.0.4 that I finished in 5 guesses in 17 of the past 28 months.

This is the twelfth time during my current winning streak that I have started a game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 5 guesses. I started 6 games with 1.0.4 that I finished in 5 guesses during my eighth winning streak (213 games).

This my first 0Y game this month. I have had at least one 0Y game in 25 of the past 28 months. 

This is the second time that I have started a month with a 0Y game. The other time that I started a month with a 0Y game was one year ago today. 

Games played: 830
Winning streak: 389

No comments:

Post a Comment