Thursday, June 20, 2024

Wordle 1097

⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️🟩 DONUT
🟨⬛️⬛️🟩🟩 CHANT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SCENT

Time: 1 minute

This is the 10th game this month that I have finished in 3 guesses. This is the the fifth time I have finished 10 or more games in 3 guesses in a calendar month.

This is the third game in a row that I have finished in 3 guesses. This is the ninth time that I have finished 3 consecutive games in 3 guesses. 

This is the 108th game during my current winning streak that I have finished in 3 guesses. I finished 54 games in 3 guesses during my eighth winning streak (213 games).

This is the third time this month that I have started a game with 1.1.3 and finished it in 3 guesses. This is the second time that I have started 3 games with 1.1.3 and finished them in 3 guesses in a calendar month. The previous time this happened was in May 2022. 

Games played: 849
Winning streak: 408

No comments:

Post a Comment