Monday, June 24, 2024

Wordle 1101

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ SHEIK
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 FOAMY
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 POUTY
⬛️🟩⬛️🟨🟩 WORDY
🟩🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 DODGY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 DOLLY

Time: 9 minutes

I could see a number of possibilities after my third guess. DOLLY was one of them but it wasn’t the first one that came to mind and I knew it might cost me if I moved too quickly so I exercised some caution. I was fairly certain that DOLLY had to be the answer when I got to my sixth guess. 

The last time it took me 6 guesses to finish a game was exactly 6 weeks today. I’ve had longer streaks without finishing a game in 6 guesses. My record is 53 days or about seven-and-a-half weeks.

This is the seventh time this month that I have started a game with 0.0.5. This is the second time that I have started seven games in a calendar month with 0.0.5. The other time I started seven games with 0.0.5 in a calendar month with 0.0.5 was in Jul 2023.

This is the first time this month I have started a game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 6 guesses. One out of every eight times (12/96) that I have started a game with 0.0.5 it has taken me 6 guesses to finish it. Seven of the 12 times that I have started a game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 6 guesses have occurred during my current winning streak.

Games played: 853
Winning streak: 412

No comments:

Post a Comment