Sunday, June 2, 2024

Wordle 1079

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ STEAM
⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️ CHAIN
⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️ PLAUD
🟩🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ BRAKY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 BRAVO

Time: 4-5 minutes

This is the 41st consecutive game that I have started with 3 or more black letters. This is just the second time that I have started 41 consecutive games with 3 or more black letters. The other time I started 41 consecutive games with 3 or more black letters was in Sep and Oct 2023.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.1.4. This is the 28th consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.1.4.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 5 guesses. This is the eighth consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 5 guesses. I have started at least one game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 5 guesses in 26 of the past 28 months.

Games played: 831
Winning streak: 390

No comments:

Post a Comment