Saturday, June 15, 2024

Wordle 1092

🟩🟨⬛️⬛️🟨 POWER
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 PROUD

Time: 42 seconds

This is the first time this month that I have finished a game in 2 guesses. This is the seventh consecutive month that I have finished at least one game in 2 guesses. I have finished at least one game in 2 guesses in 20 of the past 28 months.

This is the 34th time I have finished a game in 2 guesses. Half of the games (17/34) that I have finished in 2 guesses have occurred during my current winning streak.

This is the first time this month, second time this winning streak, and fifth time overall that I have started a game with 1.2.2 and finished it in 2 guesses. I also started two games with 1.2.2 that I finished in 2 guesses during eighth winning streak (213 games). The only other game that I started with 1.2.2 and finished in 2 guesses occurred during my third winning streak (95 games).

Games played: 844
Winning streak: 403

No comments:

Post a Comment