Friday, June 21, 2024

Wordle 1098

⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️ VIGOR
🟩⬛️🟨🟨🟨 PLAIN
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 PAINT

Time: 1-2 minutes

This is the 4th consecutive game that I have finished in 3 guesses. This is the first time I have finished 4 consecutive games in 3 guesses. After my first guess I was very doubtful that I would extend my streak of games that I have finished in 3 guesses. After my second guess I thought my odds had improved greatly. PAINT was the only word that and that came to mind for my third guess.

Games played: 850
Winning streak: 409

This is my 850th game of Wordle. Here are some stats.

My average score for my last 25 games seems very low next to all my other average scores. It looks like that can mostly be attributed to the number of games I finished in 3 guesses. I completed almost half (12/25) of my last 25 games in 3 guesses. My overall average number of games that I completed in 3 guesses is closer to half that at 26.2 percent. Accordingly, the number of games I finished in 4, 5 or 6 games seems much lower than normal.




No comments:

Post a Comment