Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Wordle 1103

šŸŸØ⬛️⬛️šŸŸØšŸŸ© ABLED
⬛️⬛️šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ© TREAD
šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ© KNEAD

Time: 2-3 minutes

I’m not sure if KNEAD was the only possible answer after my second guess but it was the only one that occurred to me.

This is the third time this month that I have started a game with 1.2.2. This is the first time that I have started 3 games in a calendar month with 1.2.2. 

This is the second time this month that I have started a game with 1.2.2 and finished it in 3 guesses. This is the fourth time that I have started 2 games with 1.2.2 and finished them in 3 guesses in a calendar month.

This is my ninth consecutive game without finishing a game in 4 guesses. This is my longest streak of games without finishing a game in 4 guesses.

Games played: 855
Winning streak: 414

No comments:

Post a Comment