Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Wordle 1081

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ KANJI
⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️ POUCH
🟩⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️ GLOVE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 GROOM

Time: 3-4 minutes

GROOM was the first and only word that I could think of after my third guess, that fit. I hesitated for probably at least 30 seconds before playing it while I tried to think of other possible answers.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.0.5. This is the 16th consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.0.5. I have started at least one game with 0.0.5 in 26 of the past 28 months.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 4 guesses. This is the third consecutive month at I have started at least one game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 4 guesses. I have started at least one game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 4 guesses in 24 of the past 28 months.

This is the 90th time I have started a game with 0.0.5. I have finished half (45/90) of the games that I started with 0.0.5 in 4 guesses.

Games played: 833
Winning streak: 392

No comments:

Post a Comment