Sunday, June 30, 2024

Wordle 1107

🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ DREAM
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟨 CLOUD
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 BUDDY

Time: 4-5 minutes

I see it but I don’t believe it. I spent most of my time on my third guess. There must have been other words that fit but BUDDY was the first one that occurred to me.

Games played: 859
Winning streak: 418

That’s it for June. Here are some stats. I averaged 3.73 guesses per game in June which isn’t a record for me but it is considerably lower than my over all average of 4.03 guesses per game. 

I started the month with a 0Y game and ended it with a 5G game for the second time. I also started Jun 2023 with a 0Y game and ended it with 5G game. In Jun 2023 the first and last games both took me 4 guesses to complete. This time around the first one took me 5 guesses and the last one took me 3 guesses to complete.

I finished 15 games in 3 guesses and 6 games in 4 guesses. The first is a calendar month record high and the second is a calendar month record low for me. My previous high mark for number of games finished in 3 guesses in a calendar month was 14 games. My previous low mark for number of games finished in 4 guesses in a calendar month was 8 games.

This is just the third time that I have finished more games in 3 guesses than I have in 4 guesses in a calendar month. The last time (Mar 2024) this happened I finished 4 more games in 3 guesses than I did in 4 games. The time before that (Oct 2022) I finished 5 more games in 3 guesses than I did in 4 guesses. This time I finished 9 more games in 3 guesses than I did in 4 guesses.

I started 9 games in Jun with 0.1.4. This is the first time since Oct 2023 that I have started fewer than 10 games with 0.1.4 in a calendar month.

I started 6 games this month with 0.1.4 that I finished in 3 guesses. This is the first time that I have started 6 games with 0.1.4 that I finished in 3 guesses in a calendar month.

This is my fourth 5G game this month. I finished all of my 5G games this month in 3 guesses. This is the first time that I have finished four 5G games in a calendar month in 3 guesses. 

I started 75 percent (3/4) of my 5G games this month with 0.1.4. This is the third time I have started three 5G games in a calendar month with 0.1.4. I finished all three of the 5G games that I started this month with 0.1.4 in 3 guesses. This is the first time that I have had three 5G games in a calendar month that I started with 0.1.4 and finished in 3 guesses.



No comments:

Post a Comment