Saturday, June 8, 2024

Wordle 1085

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ PLAUD
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ SWIFT
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 GROVE
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 MEZZE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 HENCE

Time: 13-14 minutes

My first three guesses went fairly quickly. After that I was stumped for several minutes. I probably would have tried HENCE as my fourth guess if I had thought of it then but it took me forever to get there, even after my fourth guess.

This is the seventh time that I have gotten three guesses into a game and only found one letter. 

This is the sixth time that my first two guesses consisted of nothing but black letters. I successfully completed all six of those games. Three of those games happened during my current winning streak. Three of those games were 0Y games but this is the only one that was a 0Y game during my current winning streak.

This is the first time that my first two guess have consisted of nothing but black letters and my third guess had four black letters. 

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 5 guesses. I have started at least one game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 5 guesses in 17 of the past 28 months. 

This is the first time this month and fourth time overall that I have started a 0Y game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 5 guesses. Three of the four 0Y games that I have started with 0.0.5 and finished in 5 guesses have happened during my current winning streak. The other one happened during my eighth winning streak (213 games).

This is my third consecutive game that has been either a 5G or 0Y game. The only other time I have had three consecutive games that were some combination of 5G or 0Y games was in Mar 2023.

Games played: 837
Winning streak: 396

No comments:

Post a Comment