Friday, June 7, 2024

Wordle 1084

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ BASIC
⬛️🟨⬛️🟨🟨 POULE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 MELON

Time: 1-2 minutes

This is the third consecutive game that I have finished in 3 guesses. This is the eighth time that I have finished three consecutive games in 3 guesses.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 3 guesses. I have started at least one game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 3 guesses in 9 of the past 28 months. 

This is my first 5G game this month and during my current winning streak that I have started with 0.0.5 and finished in 3 guesses. This is the fourth time that I have started a 5G game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 3 guesses. The other three 5G games that I started with 0.0.5 and finished in 3 guesses during my third winning streak (95 games).

This is my 27th 5G game during my current winning streak. Half (27/54) of all my 5G games have occurred during my current winning streak. 

This is the sixth time I have had 5G games on consecutive days. I also had 5G games on Jun 6-7, 2023.

Games played: 836
Winning streak: 395

No comments:

Post a Comment