Friday, May 31, 2024

Wordle 1077

⬛️🟨🟨⬛️⬛️ USHER
🟨🟩🟨⬛️⬛️ SHOGI
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 CHAOS

Time: 5-6 minutes

I spent most of my time on my third guess.

This game ends my current streak of games that I finished in 4 guesses at 7 games.

This is the tenth consecutive game that I have finished in 3 or 4 guesses. This is the second time I have finished 10 consecutive games in 3 or 4 guesses. The other time I finished 10 consecutive games in 3 or 4 guesses was in late Mar to early Apr 2023.

Games played: 829
Winning streak: 388

This the final game of the month. Here are some stats. 

My average score for May was 4.23 which isn’t a record for me but it is up there. I only finished 4 games in 3 guesses in May. This ties a record low for me which I also achieved in Jan 2023.

At one point it looked like I might set a new monthly record for the number of games that I started with 0.2.3. Eight of the first 14 games this month began with 0.2.3 but in the end I started 9 games with 0.2.3 in May. This ties the record that I first set in Sep 2022 and have now achieved 5 more times since then.



No comments:

Post a Comment