Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Wordle 998

🟨🟨🟨⬛️⬛️ CLOSE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 LOCAL

Time: 35 seconds

There’s a joke somewhere in the words I played in this game.

This is the fourth time this month that I have started a game with 0.3.2. This is the fourth time that I have started four games with 0.3.2 in a calendar month. The last three times this happened I was at least 10 days further into the month when it happened for the fourth time than I am this month. I have never started more than 4 games with 0.3.2 in a calendar month.

This is the 14th time this streak that I have started a game with 0.3.2. I started 14 games with 0.3.2 during my eighth streak (213 games). The 14th time I started a game with 0.3.2 during my eighth streak was my 212th game of that streak.

This is the third time this month, fourth time this streak, and seventh time overall that I have started a game with 0.3.2 and finished it in 2 guesses.

This is my fourth 5G game this month. I finished all four of those games in 2 guesses.

Games played: 750
Winning streak: 309

This is my 750th game of Wordle. Here are some stats.




No comments:

Post a Comment