Friday, March 15, 2024

Wordle 1000

⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ SKEIN
⬛️⬛️🟩🟨🟨 CHUTE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ERUPT

Time: 2-3 minutes

I was originally going to start with a different word but it was one that had been the answer once before. I thought that for this game I should pick a word that for all I knew had not been the answer. I would have started with 0.2.3 if I had stuck with the word that I was originally going to use.

This is the tenth consecutive game that I have finished in less than 5 guesses. This ties my longest streak of games that I finished in less than 5 guesses. That streak ended on Apr 5, 2023 and consisted of 6 games that I finished in 4 guesses and 4 games that I finished in 3 guesses for an average score of 3.6 guesses per game. This streak consisted of 5 games that I finished in 3 guesses, 3 games that I finished in 2 guesses, and 2 games that I finished in 4 guesses for an average score of 2.9 guesses per game.

This is the 49th game I have started with 0.1.4 and finished in 3 guesses. I have started 99 games with 0.1.4 that I have finished in 4 guesses.

Games played: 752
Winning streak: 311

No comments:

Post a Comment