Thursday, March 28, 2024

Wordle 1013

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ FUMER
🟨⬛️🟩🟩⬛️ PLEAD
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SPEAK

Time: 1-2 minutes

This is the tenth time this month that I have started a game with 0.1.4. This is the fifth consecutive month that I have started at least 10 games with 0.1.4. I have started at least 10 games with 0.1.4 in 15 of the past 25 months. 

This is the 10th game that I have finished in 3 guesses this month. This is the fourth time that I have finished 10 or more games in 3 guesses in a calendar month.

This is the fifth time this month that I have started a game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 3 guesses. This is the third time that I have started 5 games with 0.1.4 and finished them in 3 guesses in a calendar month. I have never had this combination of start and finish occur more than 5 times in a calendar month.

Games played: 765
Winning streak: 324

No comments:

Post a Comment