Saturday, March 2, 2024

Wordle 987

⬛️🟨⬛️🟨⬛️ HAIRY
⬛️⬛️🟨🟩⬛️ MORAL
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩🟨 SHEAR
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 URBAN

Time: 14 minutes

After my third guess I didn’t think I was going to finish this game in 4 guesses. I spent probably more than 10 minutes on my fourth guess. It took me a few minutes to decide that my fourth guess should probably begin with either AR or UR but then it still took me several minutes to find a word that fit. I’m not sure what other possible answers there were after my third guess.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.2.3. This is the 25th consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.2.3.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 4 guesses. This is the 13th consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 4 guesses. I have started at least one game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 4 guesses in 24 of the past 25 months.

This is the first time since Jan 26 that it has taken me more than 10 minutes to finish a game.

Games played: 739
Winning streak: 298

No comments:

Post a Comment