Thursday, March 21, 2024

Wordle 1006

⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 CHUTE
🟩🟩🟩⬛️🟩 SHARE
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨 POLKA
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟨 MOVED
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SHADE

Time: 5-6 minutes

I thought for a moment, after my second guess, that this was going to be a 0Y game. It could have been but going that route might also have meant ending my winning streak.  I chose to execute Plan B because I could see that there were six possible answers. It took me a few minutes to figure out which words I should play to narrow down the possibilities without using up all my guesses.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 2.0.3. This is the eleventh consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 2.0.3. I have started at least one game with 2.0.3 in 18 of the past 25 months. 

This is the second time this month that my next to last guess has been 0.2.3. This is just the second time that has had happened more than once in a single month. The previous time it happened more than once in a single month was in Jul 2022 when it happened 4 times.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 5 guesses. This is just the sixth time that I have started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 5 guesses. The last time I started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 5 guesses was in Jun 2023. My three longest streaks are the only ones in which I have started games with 2.0.3 and finished them in 5 guesses.

Games played: 758
Winning streak: 317

No comments:

Post a Comment