Monday, March 11, 2024

Wordle 996

03/11/24 - 996

🟨🟨⬛️⬛️🟨 SKATE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 PESKY

Time: 9-10 minutes

I stared at this one for several minutes after my first guess. I had trouble finding a second guess that was a real word and fit until it finally occurred to me that I should try a word that ended in Y.

This is the sixth time I have started a game with 0.3.2 and finished it in 2 guesses. This is the first time I have started more than one game with 0.3.2 and finished them in 2 guesses in a single month or in back-to-back games. Three of the six games that I have started with 0.3.2 and finished in 2 guesses have occurred during my current streak.

This is the fourth time that I have finished back to back games in 2 guesses. This is the fifth time that I have had back-to-back 5G games. This is the first time that I have finished back-to-back 5G games in 2 guesses. 

This is the tenth time I have finished a 5G game in 2 guesses. Seven of the ten 5G games that I have finished in 2 guesses have occurred during my current streak.

Games played: 748
Winning streak: 307

No comments:

Post a Comment