Friday, March 8, 2024

Wordle 993

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ CHIEF
⬛️🟩⬛️🟩🟨 MAPLE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 EARLY

Time: 1-2 minutes

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.1.4 and finished it 3 guesses. This is the 20th consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 3 guesses. I have started at least one game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 3 guesses in 23 of the past 25 months.

The total number of games I have finished in 1 to 3 guesses (220 games) now exceeds the total number of games that I have finished in 5 to 6 guesses (219 games). The count of games that I finished in 6 guesses includes ones that I did not successfully complete. This is the first time that this has been the case since I started playing.

The balance got as high as 16 games in the opposite direction in the past but has been flirting with tipping in favor of games that I finished in 1 to 3 guesses for a while now. The balance dropped as low as 1 game in the opposite direction on Jan 24 but bounced back up again after that. The balance was even yesterday for the 10th time since I started playing. Four of those ten games happened since Jan 24. All four of those games happened in the past eight days.

Games played: 744
Winning streak: 304

No comments:

Post a Comment