Sunday, March 10, 2024

Wordle 995

🟨⬛️⬛️🟨🟨 SHEAR
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 GRASP

Time: 2-3 minutes

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.3.2 and finished it in 2 guesses. This is the second time this streak and fifth time overall that I have started a game with 0.3.2 and finished it in 2 guesses.

This the ninth time that I have finished a 5G game in two guesses. This is the second time this month that I have finished a 5G game in 2 guesses. This is the first time that I have finished more than one 5G game in two guesses in a single month.

This is the fourth consecutive game that I have finished in less than 4 guesses. This is the first time that I have finished more than three consecutive games in less than 4 guesses. 

Games played: 747
Winning streak: 306

No comments:

Post a Comment