Sunday, March 3, 2024

Wordle 988

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ COMER
⬛️⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ FLESH
🟩⬛️⬛️🟩🟩 SPITE
🟩⬛️🟩🟩🟩 SKATE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 STATE

Time: 2-3 minutes

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.1.4. This is the 25th consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.1.4. 

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 5 guesses. This is the fifth consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 5 guesses. I have started at least one game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 5 guesses in 23 of the past 25 months.

This is the first time, according to my records, that I have had the three starting combinations, that have occurred at least once in each of the past 25 months, all occur in the first three days of the month. 

Games played: 740
Winning streak: 299

No comments:

Post a Comment