Monday, March 4, 2024

Wordle 989

⬛️⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ HOMER
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 FLAME

Time: 42 seconds

I see it but I don’t believe it.

This is the first time this month that I have finished a game in 2 guesses. This is the fourth consecutive month that I have finished at least one game in 2 guesses. I have finished at least one game in 2 guesses in 17 of the past 25 months. 

This is the eleventh time this streak that I have finished a game in 2 guesses. I finished eleven games in 2 guesses during my eighth streak (213 games). The eleventh time I finished a game in 2 guesses during my eighth streak was my 202nd game of that streak. 

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 2 guesses. This is just the second time I have started a game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 2 guesses. The other time this happened was on Dec 3, 2023.

This is the first time I have finished a game in under a minute this month. The last time I finished a game in under a minute was Feb 8. I also finished that game in 2 guesses.

This is my first 5G game this month. This is the eighth consecutive month that I have had at least one 5G game. I have had at least one 5G game in 22 of the past 25 months.

This is the fifth time during my current streak that I have finished a 5G game in 2 guesses. Prior to this streak I had only finished three 5G games in 2 guesses. My current streak is the only one in which I have finished more than one 5G game in 2 guesses.

This game ends a streak I had going of finishing games in 3 to 5 guesses. The streak was up to 24 games. My longest streak of this sort lasted 49 games. 

This is the 53rd consecutive game that I have finished in under 6 guesses. This is just the second time that I have gone this many games without taking more than 5 guesses to finish a game. The other time this happened was the first 53 games of my eighth streak.

Games played: 741
Winning streak: 300

This! Is! Wordle! Here are some stats





No comments:

Post a Comment