Saturday, March 30, 2024

Wordle 1015

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟨 GAMER
🟨⬛️🟨🟨🟩 CHORE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 FORCE

Time: 1-2 minutes

This is the third consecutive game that I have finished in 3 guesses. This is the sixth time that I have finished three consecutive games in 3 guesses. I have never finished more than three consecutive games in 3 guesses.

This is the second time this month that I have finished three consecutive games in 3 guesses. Usually I go months in between these little streaks. This is the first time that it has happened twice in the same month.

This is the 200th time that I have finished a game in 3 guesses. Forty-three percent (86/200) of the games that I have finished in 3 guesses have happened during my current streak, which accounts for 42.5 percent (326/767) of the total number of games I have played. Eighty-two percent (164/200) of the games that I have finished in three guesses have occurred during my three longest streaks, which collectively account for 82.7 percent of the total number of games I have played.

Games played: 767
Winning streak: 326

No comments:

Post a Comment