Thursday, February 29, 2024

Wordle 985

⬛️🟨🟨⬛️⬛️ FAIRY
⬛️⬛️🟩🟨⬛️ CHAIN
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 IMAGE

Time: 2-3 minutes

I thought that that IMAGE had already been the answer once before. I played it because it was the first word that occurred to me that fit and it seemed like it would help even if it wasn’t the answer.

Games played: 737
Winning streak: 296

That’s it for Feb. I finished the month with an average score of 3.86 which isn’t a personal record but it is more than a hair below my overall average of 4.02. 

I did not finish any games in 6 guesses in Feb. This is the first time since Oct 2022 that I have finished a calendar month without finishing a game in 6 guesses.

I did not have any 0Y games in Feb. This is the first time since Mar 2022 that I have finished a calendar month without having a 0Y game.

I extended my streaks of months that I have started at least one game with 0.1.4, 0.2.3, and 1.1.3 to 24 months. These are the only starting combinations that have occurred in all 24 complete months that I have been playing Wordle. 

I extended my streak of months that I have finished at least 10 games in 4 guesses to 12 months. 

I finished all my games in Feb in less than 10 minutes. I finished more than 75 percent (23/29) of my games in Feb in 5 minutes or less.

Here are some more stats.



No comments:

Post a Comment