Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Wordle 983

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ CORGI
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️ PLUSH
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️ AVAST
⬛️🟩🟨🟩⬛️ MESSY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SENSE

Time: 3-4 minutes

I didn't sweat this one but, considering that it had just three letters with two of them showing up twice, this had real potential to be a lot trickier.

This game ends my streak of games without starting a game with 0.0.5. My streak was up to 20 games. My personal record for a streak of games without starting a game with 0.0.5 is 44 games.

This game ends my streak of games that I started with 3 or 4 black letters at 15 games which tied my personal record for this sort of streak.

This is the 20th time I have started a game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 5 guesses. Thirteen of those games have happened during my current streak. 

Games played: 735
Winning streak: 294

No comments:

Post a Comment