Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Wordle 976

🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ TILER
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩 PATCH
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩 CATCH
⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ WOMBS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 MATCH

Time: 6-7 minutes

I got very excited immediately after my second guess. My mood changed after I saw how many possible answers there were and that they outnumbered the number of guesses I had left. I didn’t want to execute Plan B but I had to in order to give myself a reasonable chance of finding the answer before I ran out of guesses.

This is just the third time that my next to last guess has been 0.1.4. The first time my next to last guess was 0.1.4 was also because I executed Plan B but the second second time it was not. The two previous times my next to last guess was 0.1.4 happened in 2023, on Jul 10 and Oct 19.

Games played: 728
Winning streak: 287

No comments:

Post a Comment