Saturday, February 3, 2024

Wordle 959

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟨 PUBIC
⬛️⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ STICK
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ NICHE
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟨 VICAR
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 MICRO

Time: 6-7 minutes

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.2.3. This is the 24th consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.2.3.

This is the 150th game that I have finished in 5 guesses. Eighty percent (120/150) of the games that I have finished in 5 guesses have happened during my three longest streaks. Thirty-eight percent (57/150) of the games that I have finished in 5 guesses have happened during my current streak. 

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 5 guesses. I have started at least one game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 5 guesses in 16 of the past 24 months.

This is the 25th time that I have started a game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 5 guesses. All but three of those games happened during my three longest streaks. Ten of those games happened during my current streak.

Three days into the month and I have already finished two games in 5 guesses. I have never finished more than 10 games in a month in 5 guesses but at this pace I just might. It’s also a little silly of me to be projecting this early in the month. 

Games played: 711
Winning streak: 270

No comments:

Post a Comment