Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Wordle 962

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ PLANE
🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 COUGH
🟩🟨⬛️🟩🟩 WITCH
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 WHICH

Time: 2-3 minutes

I considered playing WHICH as my third guess but then decided not to because WITCH seemed like a safer bet. Second guessing myself today did not pay off like it did yesterday. 

I also started my game yesterday with 0.0.5. This is the first time I have started back to back games with 0.0.5 since Aug 2023. 

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 4 guesses. This is the twelfth consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 4 guesses. I have started at least one game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 4 guesses in 21 of the past 24 months.

This is the 40th time I have started a game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 4 guesses. I have finished just over half (40/79) of the games I have started with 0.0.5 in 4 guesses. Three quarters (30/40) of the games that I have started with 0.0.5 and finished in 4 guesses have happened during my two longest streaks. Almost half (19/40) of the games that I started with 0.0.5 and finished in 4 guesses have happened during my current streak. 

Games played: 714
Winning streak: 273

No comments:

Post a Comment