Monday, February 5, 2024

Wordle 961

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ JUICY
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟨 SHARE
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩🟨 BONER
⬛️🟨🟨🟩⬛️ GREED
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 REPEL

Time: 5-6 minutes

I almost tried REVEL as my fifth guess but then I thought of REPEL and decided I liked it a little better. After the game was over I checked and discovered that REVEL was the answer about 11 months ago. I second guessed myself and for once it turned out to be a good call.

I am five games into the month and I have finished all my games in 4 or 5 guesses. Make of that what you will. Past performance is no indication of future return.

This is the first game this month that I have started with 0.0.5. This is the twelfth consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.0.5. I have started at least one game with 0.0.5 in 22 of the past 24 months.

This is the first game this month that I have started with 0.0.5 and finished in 5 guesses. This is the fifth consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 5 guesses. I have started at least one game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 5 guesses in 14 of the past 24 months.

More than 63 percent (12/19) of the games that I have started with 0.0.5 and finished in 5 guesses have happened in my current streak.

Games played: 713
Winning streak: 272

No comments:

Post a Comment