Thursday, February 15, 2024

Wordle 971

🟩🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ ASKEW
🟩🟩🟨⬛️⬛️ ASTIR
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ASCOT

Time: 2-3 minutes

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 2.0.3. This is the tenth consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 2.0.3. I have started at least one game with 2.0.3 in 17 of the past 24 months. All but 2 of the 27 games that I have started with 2.0.3 have happened during my three longest streaks.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 3 guesses. This is just the eleventh time I have started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 3 guesses. All eleven of those games have occurred during my eighth , ninth, and tenth streaks. 

This is my 34th consecutive game without a 0Y game. I have had streaks this long without a 0Y game twice before but never longer.

Games played: 723
Winning streak: 282

No comments:

Post a Comment