Saturday, February 17, 2024

Wordle 973

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ HEIST
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨 BONUS
🟨🟨🟨🟨⬛️ SPLAY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 PSALM

Time: 7-8 minutes

I spent most of my time, at least five minutes, on my last guess. If there were any other possible answers, after my third guess, then I didn’t spot them.

This game ends my streaks of games without a 5G game and games without either a 5G or a 0Y game at 23 games. The former is not a record but the latter ties my personal record, as I mentioned in my post yesterday. My longest streak of games without a 5G game lasted 59 games. 

This is my first 5G game this month. This is my seventh consecutive month with at least one 5G game. I have had at least one 5G game in 21 of the past 24 months.

This is my seventeenth 5G game during my current streak. I have finished all 17 of those games in 2, 3, or 4 guesses. This is my 44th 5G game. I have finished all but two of those games in 2, 3, or 4 guesses. 

Thus is the seventeenth time I have started a 5G game with 0.1.4. I have finished all 17 of those games in 3 or 4 guesses.

This is the sixteenth time I have finished a 5G game in 4 guesses. Five of those game have happened during my current streak.

Games played: 725
Winning streak: 284

This is my 725th game of Wordle. 

I have started almost half (12) of my last 25 games with 0.1.4. This seems high even though I start more games with 0.1.4 than I do any other combination. Usually I start about a third of my games with 0.1.4. 

My average number of guesses for my last 25 games is lower than my overall average but a little higher than my average for my last 100 games.

Here are some stats.



No comments:

Post a Comment