Sunday, February 11, 2024

Wordle 967

⬛️⬛️🟨🟩🟩 BONER
⬛️🟨🟨🟩🟩 SNEER
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 NEVER

Time: 1-2 minutes

I thought about playing NEVER as my second guess but SNEER occurred to me first so I went with that.

This is the first game this month that it has taken me 3 guesses to complete. I usually finish about 8 games per month in 3 guesses. I’m a little behind the pace but it isn’t too late to get there this month.

This is the twelfth time I have started a game with 2.1.2 and the eighth time I have started a game with 2.1.2 and finished it in 3 guesses. I have started one game with 2.1.2 in 12 of the past 24 months.

This is the seventh time this streak that I have started a game with 2.1.2. This is the only streak in which I have started more than one game with 2.1.2. I have finished six of the seven games I started with 2.1.2 during my current streak in 3 guesses. 

Games played: 719
Winning streak: 278

No comments:

Post a Comment