Thursday, February 22, 2024

Wordle 978

⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️ BACON
⬛️🟨🟩⬛️⬛️ SHARP
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 HEAVY

Time: 1-2 minutes

This is the tenth time this month that I have started a game with 0.1.4. This is the fourth consecutive month that I have started at least ten games with 0.1.4. I have started at least ten games with 0.1.4 in 14 of the past 24 months. 

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 3 guesses. This is the 19th consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 3 guesses. I have started at least one game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 3 guesses in 22 of the past 24 months. 

Games played: 730
Winning streak: 289

This is my 730th game of Wordle. That’s exactly two years that I have been playing. I started eight different winning streaks during my first year which ranged in length from 3 to 213 games. I was 155 games into my eighth streak at the end of my first year. My eighth streak ended a couple months into my second year. I only started two winning streaks during my second year. My ninth winning streak lasted 16 games. My tenth and current winning streak has so far lasted over nine months. 

Here are some more stats for the past two years. I wasn’t keeping detailed records for the first 15 games I played which explains the 15 game discrepancy for first guesses for year one.



No comments:

Post a Comment