Sunday, February 18, 2024

Wordle 974

⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️🟩 SWIPE
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 NICHE
🟨🟩🟨🟩🟩 DIRGE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 RIDGE

Time: 3-4 minutes

I spent most of my time on my third guess. The word I played for my third guess was the first one that occurred to me that fit. 

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 1.1.3 and finished it in 4 guesses. This is the second month in a row that I have started at least one game with 1.1.3 and finished it in 4 guesses. I have started at least one game with 1.1.3 and finished it in 4 guesses in 19 of the past 24 months. 

This is the 300th time that I have finished a game in 4 guesses. Roughly 43 percent (129/300) of the games I have finished in 4 guesses have been part of my current streak. My current streak accounts for about 39 percent (285/726) of the games I have played.

This is just the eighth time that I haven’t had any black letters on my next to last guess.

Games played: 726
Winning streak: 285

No comments:

Post a Comment