Friday, February 16, 2024

Wordle 972

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨 FEINT
🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 TOUCH
🟩⬛️🟩🟨🟩 SWATH
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 STASH

Time: 2-3 minutes

This is the 95th game this streak that I have started with 0.1.4. Slightly more that a third of my games this streak (95/283) have begun with 0.1.4. Games beginning with 0.1.4 account for roughly 30 percent of my games (128/426) prior to this streak.

This game ends a streak I had going of games without starting a game with 0.1.4 and finishing it in 4 guesses, the combination of start and finish that happens most frequently for me. As of yesterday that streak had reached 11 games. My record for this kind of streak is 38 games. 

This is my 23rd consecutive game without either a 5G or a 0Y game. This is just the second time I have had such a streak of this length. This is also my 35th game without a 0Y game which makes it my longest streak of that sort.

Games played: 724
Winning streak: 283

No comments:

Post a Comment