Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Wordle 1075

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩🟩 MURAL
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩🟩 TONAL
🟩⬛️⬛️🟩🟩 PEDAL
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 PAPAL

Time: 5 minutes

I thought about PAPAL for probably at least a minute before playing it. It is such a specific word plus it has just three different letters.

This is the third time this month that I have started a game with 2.0.3. This ties my personal record for the most number of games started with 2.0.3 in a month. The other time I started 3 games with 2.0.3 in a single month was in Jan 2023. 

This is the 18th time I have started a game with 2.0.3 during my current winning streak. That’s twice the number of times that I started a game with 2.0.3 during my eighth winning streak (213 games).

This is the eighth time that I have started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 4 guesses. This is the fifth time during my current winning streak that I have started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 4 guesses. 

This is the fifth 0Y game that I have started with 2.0.3 and finished in 4 guesses. Four of the five 0Y games that I have started with 2.0.3 and finished in 4 guesses have happened during my current winning streak.

Games played: 827
Winning streak: 386

No comments:

Post a Comment