Monday, May 20, 2024

Wordle 1066

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩🟩 PUTER
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩🟩 SHYER
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩🟩 FADER
⬛️⬛️🟨🟩🟩 LONER
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 NICER

Time: 6-7 minutes

I spent most of of my time on my fifth guess. There were at least four possible answers after my fourth guess. The other three were NEVER, NEWER, and INKER. I considered executing Plan B but chose not to. In retrospect I probably should have tried either NEVER or NEWER as my fifth guess because if NICER had not been the answer and the N was the first letter then I would have still had two possible answers.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 5 guesses. This is the seventh time that I have started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 5 guesses. This is the third time during my current winning streak that I have started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 5 guesses.

I also started three games with 2.0.3 that I finished in 5 guesses during my eighth winning streak (213 games). The third time that I started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 5 guesses during my eighth winning streak was my 125th game of that streak.

Games played: 818
Winning streak: 377

No comments:

Post a Comment