Thursday, May 2, 2024

Wordle 1048

⬛️⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ POLER
🟨🟨⬛️🟨⬛️ LEASH
🟩⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ SMELL
🟩🟩🟩⬛️🟩 SLIDE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SLICE

Time: 2-3 minutes

I thought of SLICE first but I went with SLIDE for my fourth guess because I thought that SLICE might have been the answer at some point in the past.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.2.3. This is the 27th consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.2.3. 

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 5 guesses. I have started at least one game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 5 guesses in 18 of the past 27 months.

This is the 74th time that I have started a game with 0.2.3 (during my current winning streak) and the 75th time that I have finished a game in 5 guesses (during my current winning streak). This is only the 13th time that I have started a game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 5 guesses during my current winning streak.

Games played: 800
Winning streak: 359

This is my 800th game of Wordle. Here are some stats. 

My average number of guesses for my last 100 games was 3.88 which is a bit better than my previous record of 3.93.

I finished 95 of my last 100 games in less than 6 guesses, which ties a record high. I finished 33 of my last 100 games in 4 guesses which ties a record low.

I started 46 of my last 100 games with 0.1.4 which is more than my previous record high of 34 games. I started three of my last 100 games with 1.0.4 which is considerably lower than my previous record low.






No comments:

Post a Comment