Monday, May 13, 2024

Wordle 1059

⬛️šŸŸ©⬛️⬛️⬛️ AUGHT
⬛️šŸŸ©⬛️⬛️⬛️ SULKY
⬛️šŸŸ©šŸŸØ⬛️⬛️ QUIRE
⬛️šŸŸ©⬛️šŸŸ©šŸŸØ PUBIC
šŸŸØšŸŸ©šŸŸØšŸŸ©⬛️ MUCID
šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ© CUMIN

Time: 9-10 minutes

I’m not sure that there were any other possible answers once I got to my final guess but I had quite the journey getting there.

This is the fourth time in the past 6 games that it has taken me 10 or more minutes to finish. It also took me 10 minutes to finish my game yesterday. This is the first time since Sep 2023 that it has taken me 10 or more minutes to finish games on consecutive days.

This is the eighth time that I have started a game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 6 guesses. The last time I started a game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 6 guesses was in Aug 2023.

Games played: 811
Winning streak: 370

No comments:

Post a Comment