Thursday, May 23, 2024

Wordle 1069

⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️ LITER
⬛️🟨⬛️🟨⬛️ CHAIN
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SWISH

Time: 4-5 minutes

I could have finished this game faster. I thought of SWISH soon after my second guess. I hesitated on trying it because one of the letters is repeated. After a few minutes of thinking about it and unsuccessfully trying to come with another word which had five different letters I decided to give it a try.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 3 guesses. This is the 23rd consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.1.4 and finished it is 3 guesses. I have started at least one game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 3 guesses in 26 of the past 27 months. 

This is the 35th time during my current winning streak that I have started a game with with 0.1.4 and finished it in 3 guesses. That’s two and a half times the number of games (14) that I started with 0.1.4 and finished in 3 guesses during my eighth winning streak (213 games).

This is my first 5G game this month. This is the tenth consecutive month that I have had at least one 5G game. I have had at least one 5G game in 24 of the past 27 months.

Games played: 821
Winning streak: 380

No comments:

Post a Comment