Monday, May 6, 2024

Wordle 1052

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 PRUDE
⬛️🟨⬛️🟨🟩 LATHE
🟩🟩🟩⬛️🟩 SHAME
🟩🟩🟩⬛️🟩 SHAKE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SHAVE

Time: 2-3 minutes

Looking back on this game I can see that my first couple guesses helped to eliminate quite a few possible answers.

After my third guess I considered playing SHAVE but I thought of SHAKE first so I went with that for my fourth guess.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 1.0.4. This is the sixth consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 1.0.4. I have started at least one game with 1.0.4 in 26 of the past 27 months.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 5 guesses. This is the second consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 5 guesses. I have started games with 1.0.4 that I have finished in 5 guesses in 16 of the past 27 months.

This is the 32nd time during my current winning streak that I have started a game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 5 guesses. This is twice the number of games that I started with 1.0.4 and finished in 5 guesses during my eighth streak (213 games).

Games played: 804
Winning streak: 363

No comments:

Post a Comment