Friday, May 10, 2024

Wordle 1056

⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️🟨 FALSE
⬛️🟩🟨⬛️🟨 BEARD
🟨🟩🟨⬛️⬛️ DEATH
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬛️ MEDAL
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 MEDIA

Time: 21-22 minutes

This is the first time since November that it has taken me more than 15 minutes to finish a game. 

I didn’t spend enough time on my third guess. If I had spent a little more time then maybe I would have noticed that A was also the third letter of my second guess.

I spent most of my time on my fourth guess. I knew that MEDAL couldn’t be the answer but I was having trouble finding a word that fit and that was my best guess at that point. It turned out to be a very helpful guess. I also considered trying PEDAL but I though of MEDAL first.

This is my 15th consecutive game in which I have had 3 or 4 black letters in my first guess. This is the third time this has happened. I have never had a longer streak of games that started with 3 or 4 black letters in my first guess.

I’m ten days into the month and half of my games have started with 0.2.3. I seriously doubt that this trend will continue over the rest of the month. Over the course of my current winning streak (excluding this month’s games) I have started about 20 percent (73/357) of my games with 0.2.3. I have never (before or during my current streak) started more than 9 games with 0.2.3 in a calendar month.

Games played: 808
Winning streak: 367

No comments:

Post a Comment