Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Wordle 1061

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ MOVER
⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ DAILY
🟩⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ PUBIS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 PINCH

Time: 2-3 minutes

This game ends my streak of games that I started with either three of four black letters at 19. It is my longest streak of games that I have started with either 3 or 4 black letters.

My streak of games that I have started with three or more black letters is up to 23 games. I have a ways to go to meet or beat my current record for number of consecutive games that start with 3 or more black letters which currently stands at 41 games. 

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.0.5. This is the 15th consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.0.5. I have started at least one game with 0.0.5 in 25 of the past 27 months.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 4 guesses. This is the second consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 4 guesses. I have started at least one game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 4 guesses in 23 of the past 27 months.

This is the 22nd time during my current winning streak that I have started a game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 4 guesses. I only started half that number of games with 0.0.5 and finished them in 4 guesses during my eighth winning streak (213 games).

Games played: 813
Winning streak: 372

No comments:

Post a Comment